PK Express Bus
Prince George Bus: TBA
Grande Prairie Bus: TBA
Mackenzie Bus: TBA
Trouble getting here? Not anymore! Our PK Express Bus runs everyday the hill is open from Prince George and Mackenzie. It also runs every Saturday & Sunday from Grand Prairie.
||2 or More (Per Person)
|Prince George Pine Centre
|Prince George Hart Mall
Powder King offers 6 and 12 day passes (13th ride free) from all of our departure points! The passes are the cheapest way to get to Powder King, whether you are coming a single rider or with family and friends! Last years bus passes will be honored during our 2017-2018 season.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please contact us.
*** Please read carefully ***
- All bus services are same day service only. For the return trip we leave Powder King approx 1/2 Hour after the lift closes.
- Please reserve by 5:00pm the day before departure.
- All bus reservations must be pre-paid with a credit card. Call 1.866.769.5464 or reserve online.
- All walk on customers pay the bus host. Prior to departure to Powder King, the bus host will verify all reservations, pre-payments, and collect walk-on payments (exact change is greatly appreciated). Please have your cash out and ready so you can get off the bus as soon as possible.
- All passengers must be ready to board 15 minutes prior to departure. The bus does not wait! If you are late or simply a no-show your seat or seats may be sold to a walk-on 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time without refund.
- All seats are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Over the holidays please book your bus seats well in advance as this service is typically busy.
- If you are not riding the bus home at the end of the day, please notify the PK Mountain Office of your changes.
- Best rates are given to those that pre-book and pre-pay for 2 or more seats.
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated! This is a family service.
Runs everyday the hill is open! The bus leaves Pine Center Mall at 6:20am and The Hart Mall at 6:40am. When departing from Pine Center, please park near the RBC/Westwood entrance (i.e. along the parking stalls facing Sport Chek or in the back of RBC). For the Hart Mall, the bus departs from the area between Save On Foods and the Hart Mall (please park between these two buildings).
Grande Prairie, Dawson Creek & Chetwynd
This bus runs on Saturday only!
We leave from Grande Prairie with pick-ups in Dawson Creek & Chetwynd.
- Grande Prairie: Departure at 6:00am from the Stonebridge Hotel, #12102-100 Str. Grande Prairie. Lots of Parking. Hotel restaurant opens at 5am for those customers who would like breakfast.
- Beaverlodge: Departure at 6:20am MST from the Big Beaver.
- Dawson Creek Departure at 7:20am MST from Dark Flavour 11612 8th Street.
- Chetwynd: Departure at 8:50am MST from 7-11 store
Runs everyday we are open! Departures are from the Mackenzie Co-Op parking lot at 7:45 am.